- Kim, Yeaji, Leonardo Antenangeli, and Justin H. Kirkland. 2017. “Measurement Error and Attenuation Bias in Exponential Random Graph Models.” Statistics, Politics. and Policy 7: 29–54.
- Alemán, Eduardo and Yeaji Kim. 2015. “The Democratizing Effect of Education.” Research and Politics 2(4):1-7.
Papers in Preparation
- Kim, Yeaji. 2017. “Education and Voter Turnout in the United States, 1972- 2014.” (Under Review)
- Simas, Elizabeth and Yeaji Kim. 2017. “More Equal Democracy? How Electoral Safety Impacts Economic Representation.” (Under Review)
- Kim, Yeaji and John S. Kuk. 2017. “The Identity of Political Parties: An Analysis of Party Plaforms in South Korea”
- Kim, Yeaji. 2017. “College Education and Voter Turnout in the United States: A Twin Study”
- Kim, Yeaji. 2017. “College Education and Political Participation in South Korea”
- Kim, Yeaji. 2017. “The Effect of Education on Democratic Values Under Different Regime Types: Western and Eastern Germany Compared”